John 15:1-4

John 15:1-4 "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me."

Monday, March 12, 2012

Never thought I’d hear “Gain some weight please”…3rd Doc Appointment

Well we had another Doc appointment this past Thursday, February 2nd.  Our little sweet-tart is doing so well, heartbeat was strong (and fast), baby seems to be gaining weight, and Doc was pleased.  I on the other hand am continuing to lose weight, which concerned him a bit.  They did test me for dehydration, but said that wasn't popping up in the results.  So he said whatever I'm doing, I'm doing it well and keeping myself hydrated, which is great.
Because of the weight loss, he wants to see us back in just 2 shorts weeks (instead of 4).  He wants to move it up so the sono on February 16th will show him all that he needs to know about the baby just to be sure it is doing just as well as he expects.  The good news is we will find out what gender this sweet-tart actually is and we cannot wait to finally call this child by name, start the nursery plans, and before we know it - hold it in our arms come this July.  A wise friend of ours recently said “nobody looks good in yellow”.  So we are just trying to spare our little sweet-tart this horror and get to buying that blue or pink!

A few prayer requests at this point would be that this nausea continues to subside, that I'm able to eat and drink well, that this baby remains protected each day and that we can stay focused on the Lord - giver of comfort/peace/joy and life!

We love you all and can't wait to share the gender with each of you after February 16th (I have to say, it might arguably be one of the coolest birthday gifts I'll receive).

No comments:

Post a Comment